Flying visit to the French Riviera - Nice & Cannes

Before I jet off to Germany next month, my boyfriend and I went on a little city break to the Côte D'Azur last week. On the first day, we arrived in Nice after a painfully early flight but still managed to capture some gorgeous photos, climb to the top of a castle - with a waterfall! - and eventually check into our hotel. We stayed at the Beau Rivage Hotel which I would thoroughly recommend for its location, great staff and lovely rooms. It's also very close to Massena square which is full of restaurants, bars and shops.







On day two we headed to Cannes for celebrity-spotting and macaroon-sampling. Unfortunately we didn't see any famous people as they were probably at the Yacht exhibition that was taking place / on their Yachts / busy doing famous people things. We did have some macaroons though and they were truly heaven. Once back in Nice, we quickly got ready for dinner and had a lovely meal at a restaurant called Le Siecle. 







On our final day we hit the Promenade de Anglais and luckily my boyfriend is a fellow shopping fan and doesn't mind being taken to Sephora, Mac, Zara and naturally, L'Occitane. Afterwards we decided to take a cyclo tour around the beach front and backstreets which is a great way to explore the city without the hassle of walking! 




I hope you enjoyed this travel post! There will be many more to come once I start my year abroad in Germany!


xxx

Post a Comment