OOTD - Jewel Tones and Jacquard (Plus Kittens)

Last Tuesday I was invited to a sleepover at a friend's house as a little farewell gathering before we all head back to uni. I thought it would be a great opportunity to show off my new Dorothy Perkins dress which is a fantastic purple berry colour. The dress itself is Bardot style in a Jacquard print which is great for the Autumn season. I also painted my nails in a gorgeous turquoise / jade green colour from Kiko, hence the 'Jewel Tones' title.  

Additionally, this sleepover meant that I could visit my friend's new kittens who are simply adorable. Scroll on for my OOTD and multiple kitten-related 'Aww' moments...








Dress: Dorothy Perkins, currently £14.00 online
Jacket: New Look
Boots: Clarks
Bag: Next
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins, £5.00
Nail Polish: Kiko Milano, 387 Turquoise






How cute are they?? It was very difficult to leave without one of them!  Are you a fan of the Jacquard trend? Let me know in the comments, they make my day!

xxx 

14 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I love the dress so much. The kittens are so cuteeee1

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Anika! Your latest post is fab!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! Just checked out your blog and I love it! :)

      Delete
  4. I love that color on you. It looks great and those kitties are adorable. I wouldn't want to leave without one either.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm getting into Autumnal colours now and this berry shade is my favourite :) x

      Delete
  5. Love the colour of your Dorothy Perkins dress! It looks great paired with your leather jacket too. Also a massive 'awww' to those adorable kittens!!

    Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your OOTD post today was lovely :)

      Delete
  6. That dress is just too darling! Color and texture is gorgeous. I love versatile pieces, they can be dressed up or down! xx

    Emily | Twenty-One Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I totally agree, it can be worn daytime or for an evening look :)

      Delete