The Pre-Year Abroad Haul - Beauty (Part One)

If you've been reading my blog recently, I've mentioned a few times that I'm moving to Germany on Friday for my year abroad. If you're reading this as a friend, however, you'll know I mention it all the darn time. I definitely have mixed feelings about the big move - excitement, nerves, insecurity, it's all a little bit unknown right now but whether I like it or not, it is happening. To distract myself a little, I've been throwing myself into the packing and shopping side of things and boy has it been great. Thinking ahead, I won't be able to get hold of certain products and brands abroad in Germany so I've been using this as an excuse to stock up. Here are the beauty products I've purchased recently to pop straight into my suitcase..






My all-time favourite foundation, I can't live without this so naturally I bought two.

2. Colour WOW Root Cover-up - Platinum

As I won't be able to go my hairdresser in the UK until Christmas, it's going to be a while before my hair is re-highlighted. This little beauty of a product is a great way to extend your highlights by using the powder to mimic the look of fresh highlights. 


Another cute travel size, this is a great addition to my Germany skincare stash. If you'd like more information about my skincare routine, check out my recent post here. 

4. Clarins Daily Energizer Cream

As you know from My Updated Skincare Routine post, I'm a big fan of Clarins and I used a recent 10% off Debenhams promotion to persuade me to buy this moisturiser. So far, so good. I'll write an in-depth review once I've tested it a few more times.

5. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector - 01

This little lip wonder came in the Clarins '5 minute makeover set' and is moisturizing, plumping and glossy. 


A new purchase! Granted, I'm not convinced I'll never peruse a Mac store in Germany but this new lipstick simply had to be mine. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, I'll be posting a pre-year abroad fashion haul shortly!

xxx

Post a Comment