Rome Haul - Zara, L'Occitane, Tiger

Bonjourno! I hope you're having a lovely Tuesday - sadly I'm back from Rome and have the post-holiday blues. On the plus side, I have a mini fashion and beauty haul to share with you today. I've also written up a holiday lookbook and travel diary which will be coming up in the next week. As you might expect, the shopping in Rome is quite spectacular; the Zara store near the Trevi fountain simply blew me away - four floors! We were only in the city for a few days, meaning most of the time was spent exploring the breathtaking monuments and soaking up the Mediterranean sunshine but here are a few gems I managed to find in the time I wasn't trying to be cultured. 



Starting with the clothes, I've been looking for a lemon yellow skirt on the UK High Street for a few months with no previous luck. Spotting this one straight away, I was in love! It was 39.99 EUR and you can find it on the Zara UK site for £35.99, making it ever so slightly cheaper to buy it abroad. It will be featuring in my upcoming Rome lookbook where I styled it with a casual tee, leggings and boots. It's such a versatile piece that you can dress up or down. The monochrome flowy top can also be found on the Zara UK website and I feel that it would be flattering for a variety of body shapes. I'll be wearing mine with my black Joni Jeans and bright spring skirts. At 24.99 EUR I was sold. I'd love to see it in other colours too.

Moving onto my mini L'Occitane haul, I bought another Shea Butter lip balm as I'd lost my old one. I had brought another lip balm with me, but this one is more of an intense treatment to use before bed. Before I paid at the till, I was convinced to buy this mini hand cream trio for 5 EUR and shared them with my family. Finally, we visited the Tiger store on one of the Roman backstreets. Visiting the chain for the first time, I loved the quirky concept and I was impressed by the reasonable prices. This teal ticket holder was a bargain at 3 EUR. 

Oh, and the postcard was a must. I may not be as fabulous as Princess Anne, but I had a truly wonderful Roman Holiday. Have you ever been to Rome?

xxx

Post a Comment