OOTN - Floral Monochrome Co-ord

If you read my post Co-ords: My High Street Picks, you'll know that I've been in the market for my first Co-ord; I find the style really interesting and flattering on most shapes. I spotted this set in Miss Selfridge a few weeks ago and couldn't resist - there was also a 20% student discount promotion which helped to justify the purchase! As you can see, I didn't wear any statement jewellery for this look as I didn't want to draw any attention away from the amazing monochrome floral print. The occasion for this outfit was a night out at University; please ignore the map - it was someone else's house! 





Decided to get my face painted..





Top - Miss Selfridge, £18
Skirt - Miss Selfridge, £25

Are you a fan of co-ords? What do you think of this one?

xxx

6 comments

  1. I love this outfit and I think you look stunning! Beautiful! x

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combo!!

    check me out

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous outfit!
    Love the heavy dark patterns in it :) It really suits your light hair.

    Sophie
    www.belle-jeunesse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will probably be wearing it for Halloween! x

      Delete