September Favourites

Hello lovely readers, October is finally here and I for one am so excited about this month and everything that it entails - starting uni again, Halloween, all that jazz. This is my first monthly favourites post which is also very exciting. I'm not sure I will be posting one every month, however, because at the moment I'm purchasing more fashion items than beauty products. All the same, I do love writing beauty posts and am going to try to get into a routine of trying out new beauty products as and when I can. 

So, without further ado, these are the products that I've been particularly loving this past month..


1. The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Lotion




This body lotion was actually a Christmas gift last year from a friend but I rediscovered my love for it in September. My friend knows that peach is my favourite scent and I'm sure I will be repurchasing this product time and time again. The Body Shop are a cult favourite beauty brand in the UK and never fail to impress me!

  
2. Avon Moroccan Argan Oil Lightweight Gloss Spray



I do think that Avon products can sometimes be overlooked in the beauty world and one great find I have here is the Moroccan Argan Oil Lightweight Gloss spray. It's a wonderful alternative to the somewhat heavy-feeling quality of Argan Oil and it's definitely a whole lot quicker! I often spray this on my hair after straightening or curling and an added plus is that it smells divine. 


3. Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara in Dark Blonde









Before discovering this, I'd never really heard of a 'brow mascara' but was intrigued by the concept. I've been really impressed with the results and have got into a routine of applying my brow pencil and then setting my brows with this tinted mascara-like formula. Statement brows à la Cara Delevinge have been hitting the magazines a lot recently and this is the perfect drugstore tool to achieve this. 

4. MAC Lipstick in 'Speed Dial' 




This beautiful MAC lipstick was a birthday gift from another friend - a very generous present for my 19th. I'm known in my friends circle for loving MAC's lipsticks and this is no exception. Speed Dial is the perfect subtle colour for Autumn, without being too much of a statement. It's a Cremesheen finish which is my personal favourite due its moisturising formulation. All hail MAC!


5. OPI Pamplona Purple 


I recently wrote a separate blog post about my love for this nail colour here but I couldn't help adding it to my September Favourites too! It's the perfect plum shade for Autumn Winter.


I hope you enjoyed my first monthly favourites post, if you've written a September Favourites post also, please leave your link in the comments because I love reading them!

xxx

Post a Comment