Beauty Wish List: 6 things for 2016


I'm a bit late to the party but happy 2016! I hope you had a wonderful New Year's Eve and celebrated the new year in style. Today's post is a beauty wish list of six things I'm hoping to save up for and try in the next twelve months or sooner. As much as I'm a beauty products hoarder, a streamlined collection seems quite appealing right now. 



1. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation

One of the bloggers' favourites, I can't help but be a little curious about this infamous Chanel foundation. Despite the crazy price, I really want to try it and will probably pick up some samples soon. Until I'm feeling spendy though, I'll be sticking to my treasured No7 Beautifully Matte foundation which most definitely won't break the bank.

2. Zoeva Silk Finish 102 Brush

3. Zoeva Rose Golden Eyeshadow Palette 

Another brand recommendation from Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup, I'm really excited to try some Zoeva products this year. Luckily I can find the brushes in Douglas stores in Germany and will be ordering some palettes online. Just look how pretty they are! My Rose Gold Obsession continues.

4. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Liptick in Sexy Sienna

I only come across Charlotte Tilbury products once in a blue moon but I always swoon over the lipsticks. Sexy Sienna is a gorgeous coral that's perfect for spring summer and would look amazing with a tan. I also have my eye on the lip liner in Pink Venus. 

5.  The Balm Mary Lou Manizer

Yet another blogger love, the Mary Lou Manizer is a cool champagne highlighter that adds a little sparkle to your makeup. It can be used on your brow bone, as a face highlight, inner highlight or even on your eyelids. 

6. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella

I can't say I sported a red lip too many times in 2015 but I plan to change that! If I invested in a high quality product I think it might be a more regular occurrence. Watch out. 


What's in your beauty wish list?

xxx

Post a Comment