Venice Lookbook

After the success of my Rome Lookbook back in April, I'm excited to share my Venice Lookbook today after a gorgeous two weeks holidaying with my family. Combining my love of fashion with some beautiful Italian backdrops has been a dream and I hope you like some of the looks I've put together. I'm considering putting together a blog post about my time in Venice, Verona and the Italian ski resort Cortina so if this is something you'd enjoy reading, feel free to leave a comment or tweet me at @modernaudreyh

#1 


A classic Venice backdrop on one of the many bridges over the Grand Canal, here I'm wearing a Miss Selfridge jacquard boycon dress which is also featured in my Post-Exam Fashion Haul. This dress is one of the comfiest items of clothing I own and stylish enough for any summer getaway - it's a win-win. 

#2


I confess I'm not actually in Venice here, it's Verona. More specifically, I'm at the Verona opera house which is reminiscent of the Colloseum structure-wise but not quite as big. I'll include more photos of this in a future post but I'd thoroughly recommend a visit. The top and skirt are both Zara (part of my Rome Haul) and my bag is a new addition from a cute Italian chain called DANNI. 

#3


Always a monochrome fan, I'm obsessed by this shirt and shorts combo and it looks fab with a tan. Add a simple necklace, wedges and you have yourself a classic summer drinks look. Snap up these beauties while they're still in stock!

#4

You might recognize this pretty H&M slogan T-Shirt from my Rome Lookbook but here I've swapped my black Joni jeans for my blue scalloped shorts from Topshop to add a fresh summer feel. 

#5



Pretty sweet view of the mountains, am I right? I'll be posting about our visit to Cortina and the Dolomite mountains very soon. Getting back to the fashion side of things, I chose to wear a graphic River Island tee (which is now in the sale - go, go) and some simple striped denim shorts. 

#6


Finally this nude pink Topshop dress with corset-style detailing on the sides is my favourite summer outfit to make a fashion statement. The skater-style shape is flattering, ladylike and easy to wear. All you need is a simple black bag to complete the Audrey-esque ensemble. 

I hope you enjoyed my lookbook, it was so much fun to make. To keep up to date with all my posts, my bloglovin link is here - The Modern Audrey. I also recently found out I hit 500 followers so thank you very much!

Have you ever been to Venice or is it on your travel wish-list?  

xxx








Post a Comment