Topshop April Wishlist


The Topshop website is without a doubt one of my guilty pleasures in life. I love checking the 'new in' section and having a browse at some of their newest fashion offerings. Of course, being a student while I do this, it can be a tiny bit difficult not to mindlessly add all these things to my basket! As a form of therapy, I thought it might be fun to write up a little Topshop wishlist and hopefully you might gain some fashion inspiration or even just enjoy having a look, as I usually do. As you can tell, I'm definitely loving spring pastels, lace, and bold prints this season and I can't wait to see what the brand brings out next. Keep an eye out for more fashion posts this week as I will be posting my Rome lookbook very soon.
Which is your favourite item?

xxx

Post a Comment