A Few New Additions: Collective Haul

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had an lovely NYE with lots of bubbly! I had a meal out with my family and watched the London fireworks on TV which were pretty spectacular. Today's post is a collective haul including a few items I've bought over December, either pre-Christmas or in the sales. I went to Leeds earlier this week and had a little spending splurge with some Christmas money. Instead of writing a 'What I got for Christmas' post, I'll be writing up separate review posts about some of the beauty gift sets I gratefully received from family members. I have lots planned for January! 



Firstly, I ordered the Topshop Glisten Bead Jumper early in December when it was priced at £30, it's now £20. After reading Lily Melrose's OOTD piece (here) I was convinced it had to be mine. It's a lovely thick material and the beading detail is gorgeous. 

The triangle necklace is from Accessorize (it was actually a Christmas gift but I felt that it really completed this photo). My mum knows my jewellery taste very well and I love it. Unfortunately I can't find it online but there's a similar one from Accessorize here.

I bought the Topshop Lace Skater Dress in Leeds and looking online, it's very new to the Topshop collection. I really like wearing skater dresses at uni as they're comfortable as well as stylish - look out for an OOTD soon.

I can tell these Accessorize embellished slipper shoes are going to be a staple item in my wardrobe, they were a steal at £17.50 and I can't wait to pair them with an evening dress.

The purple clutch bag was also in the Accessorize sale in Leeds, at £8.50 you really can't go wrong. 

Finally, the Clarins value skincare set here is my everyday skincare routine which I repurchased recently. I'll be doing a detailed review on this soon with my thoughts on these products as well as the mini sample of the One Step Exfoliating Cleanser.


What have you been buying recently? Link your haul posts below as they're my favourite type of post to read!

xxx

1 comment