The Liebster Award

Thanks Emma Lou for the Liebster Award nomination! I love the name of this tag because 'Liebster' means darling / sweetheart in German - which I know because I study German at University! 


The rules are as follows

1. List 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions chosen by the blogger who nominated you
3. Create 11 questions to ask other bloggers with under 200 followers
4. List the nominees
5. Link said bloggers to your post

My facts

1. I have been studying German for 9 years. If anyone wants to know about my experience learning a foreign language, let me know!

2. My first year at University has been the best year of my life. I've met some amazing people, done a bit of work (joking, it's hard!) and I'd recommend the experience to anyone - if you can, go!

3. I am a total cat lover. 


4. My current TV show obsessions are Suits, The 100 and Pretty Little Liars (any PLL fans out there??).

5. I am desperate to visit Barcelona.

6. My choice of cocktail is a Peach Bellini.

7. My favourite perfume is Dot by Marc Jacobs.

8. I love drinking tea, but once I'm at uni I become a coffee addict (need the caffeine!).




9. I can't sleep without an eye mask. 

10. My favourite books are The Great Gatsby and Confessions of a Shopaholic.

11. I've never broken a bone *touch wood*.


Emma Lou's questions

1. Your dream location to live?
Dream location would be Italy! But right now I'm looking forward to my year abroad in Germany 2015/16.

2. Song that means the most to you?
It's Time by Imagine Dragons. 

3. Who inspires you the most?
Audrey Hepburn, of course! But also, Keira Knightley.

4. Favourite shop? 
Zara. They just know how to do 'effortlessly sophisticated'.

5. Favourite animal?
Cats.

6. Your biggest dream?
To have a book published / Have my own business.

7. If your house was on fire and you could save one thing (apart from family / pets) what would it be? 
Probably my laptop - wouldn't want to risk losing anything important! I am the worst person ever for backing up my files.. 

8. Favourite film?
Breakfast at Tiffany's / Roman Holiday (predictable, I know).

9. What is your dream job?
To intern at a German fashion magazine on my year abroad.

10. Favourite holiday? (e.g Christmas / Halloween)
Christmas Eve / New Year's Eve.

11. The reason you started blogging?
I love writing, photography, beauty and fashion. Added together they equal a blog!

The nominees


My questions

1. Never have I ever..?
2. My most treasured piece of clothing is..?
3. Drugstore or High end makeup?
4. Favourite celebrity?
5. My favourite magazine is..?
6. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be?
7. Any career dreams?
8. Do you have a favourite blogger?
9. Do you have a holy grail beauty product?
10. Favourite TV series at the moment?
11. Describe your blog in three words

Have fun, bloggers! Hope you enjoyed reading this

xxx

Post a Comment