March Beauty Wishlist


If you read my post How to Survive a Makeup Spending Ban, you'll know I've somehow managed not to buy any makeup this month. One of my tips was to write a beauty wishlist which might be makeup bits you definitely want to buy in the future or more dream-like 'if I won the lottery' scenarios. Here's my list including a few things I know I'll be rushing out to get this weekend..

1. Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Primer
It's really annoying that you can't find Soap and Glory in Germany but I've heard so much about this primer and would love to see how it compares to Benefit's Porefessional which I have sadly fallen out of love with. 

2. Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Lovely Pink
This has been hailed a dupe for the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes and I can't wait to have a swatch. If you'd like to read about my current favourite blushers, check out The Blush Edit. It's not shown on the photo above but if you'd like to read more about them you can read Lily Pebble's post here

3. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Milan
Believe it or not, I'm yet to try a liquid lipstick and I've heard so much hype about these NYX beauties. The shades Milan, Buenos Aires and Tokyo look perfect colours for my skin tone and hair colour. I'm loving the city names but annoyed that the Berlin shade is an unflattering dark brown - otherwise it definitely would definitely have made this list!

5. Boujois City Radiance Foundation
I've seen a few reviews of the new Bourjois launches here and there and I'm really interested in the City Radiance foundation as it's a lighter base which boasts brightening ingredients and a decent SPF.

6. Essie Nail Polish in Lounge Lover (peach) High Class Affair (sugar pink)
I really don't need any more nail varnishes but if I were to add a few more to my collection, I love the look of the new Essie Summer collection and these two, for me, are the stand out shades. 

7. NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien
I've been feeling peachy makeup tones at the moment and Rikugien looks very wearable. I really love my other Satin Lip pencil in Luxembourg so I might have to take a look at the other shades when I'm next in England. Unfortunately that won't be until May so I'll have to wait another few months to get my hands on it.

8. NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Silk Road or Alhambra
Another NARS product, I'm really interested in their eyeshadow offerings and these two pinky champagne sets look right up my street. I'm looking forward to having a swatch when I eventually go to Space NK. 

9. MAC Lipstick in Peach Blossom
You can never have enough MAC lipsticks right? If you've tried this peachy shade, let me know your thoughts!

10. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
I think every beauty blogger out there has mentioned this at some point but Soft and Gentle is a beautiful champagne shade to add a natural looking highlight to your complexion.


What's on your beauty wishlist at the moment? If you've tried any of these products, please leave a comment or link you review post!

xxx

Post a Comment