November Favourites

 

                   
____Happy first of December! I hope you enjoyed opening your advent calendars whether it's chocolate or beauty products that float your boat. I'll be writing up a festive haul post - including my advent calendar - very soon so watch out for that this week. As well as the excitement for December finally being here, it's that beauty favourites time of the month again and I have a few things I wanted to talk about in this post!

Firstly, even though it's not quite a beauty product, I've been obsessed with my new Christmas reed diffusers from iPuro (I bought mine at Douglas but have seen them at other German department stores such as Karstadt). I'm currently using the Warm Glamour scent and it definitely gets me in the festive mood. I prefer reed diffusers to candles because they're low-maintenance and you don't have to watch them all the time, definitely one for girls on the move. For UK-friendly alternatives, definitely check out L'Occitane or Yankee Candle.


Moving onto cosmetics, I purchased the YSL Tuxedo Nudes eyeshadow palette at Manchester Duty Free when I was travelling here to Germany. As you'd expect, the shadows are super high-quality and the shades are perfect for any lover of shimmery champagnes. I use the palette every day and have been very impressed with the staying-power and colour selection. It retails at Boots for £49.00 (I think at Duty Free it was around £40) but when you consider the price of an Urban Decay Naked palette, it's sometimes nice to use something a little more luxe. The colours are extremely wearable and it's simple to create both day and evening eyeshadow looks. 

From the Intensely Lavish Collection, KIKO's lipstick in 05 has been a beauty to wear. The perfect berry red, it makes a cheaper alternative to some of the Mac lipsticks we've all been lusting over! When I'm not wearing 05, I've been using the Helene Fischer berry lipgloss which I received as a free sample at Douglas. Unfortunately I can't find this available online but I'd recommend any of the lip products from KIKO as a dupe.

Finally, I'm still in love with the OPI Starlight Collection and Press * for Silver has been on my nails for most of the month! If you'd like to read more about the collection, I wrote a full post here.




I hope you enjoyed this short but sweet post, what are your November favourites?

xxx

Post a Comment