Berlin Haul: Zara, Topshop, Kiko

As promised, I have a mini fashion and makeup haul from my trip to Berlin earlier this month. Berlin is such an amazing place for fashion and I couldn't resist bringing back a few things with me.. 


Firstly my friends and I headed to the KaDeWe which is supposedly one of the best department stores in Europe. Personally I found that there was a lack of high street brands which you would find in Selfridges for example. Fortunately though, I found a Topshop section and this beauty of a dress in the sale (99 Euros down to 29!).

After that it was time for Zara. In our short trip I managed to visit both branches of the chain but preferred the selection in the store near Wittenbergplatz. The shirt I bought is one of the most 'corporate-looking' clothing items I own but my friends convinced me I could still pull it off at uni. The major plus of Zara is that it works out cheaper when you buy things abroad. I call it fashion-omics.        



I don't think the Kiko brand gets enough exposure in the UK but I'm in love with their nail varnishes - I nearly walked out with all of them! This bronze cream eyeshow pencil reminds me of the Clinique Chubby sticks and it was a fraction of the price - I'll be buying more when I go to Rome over Easter!  



Finally, no tourist can leave Germany without something sweet. Ritter Sport Marzipan is my family's favourite chocolate so it's a little token for them when I go home this weekend. 

Have you ever been shopping in Berlin?

xxx

Post a Comment