Spring OOTD at The Brandenburg Gate

Berlin has transitioned from Winter to Spring Summer in the course of about three days. After telling my family to pack big coats for their weekend here, I quickly had to correct them that it was in fact light jackets and sunglasses they needed. My outfit for this day is full of bright pastel tones and I was so happy to finally wear the New Look jacket I've been hauling around Germany for the past six months. The Brandenburg Gate was a fairly difficult backdrop to use due to the dozens of tourists but I managed to get a few good outfit photos while the weather is so glorious. My sister even decided to make a cameo in the last one!  



Unfortunately as my jacket was last season so it's not available any more but New Look have brought out some similar floral blazer designs which I might even like even more! My jeans are Topshop Jonis and my pink boxy top is from Primark. I've linked a similar top below as it's impossible to find online.

Are you starting to wear pastel colours this season?

xxx

Post a Comment