Spring Nail Inspiration

As it's mid-March, I would say we're well into the spring season and one thing I love about spring is experimenting with bright nail colours and nail art. If you follow me on my new Instagram account @modernaudreyh, you'll know that one of my first posts was a cheeky nail pic. I've just ordered the Leighton Denny 9-piece spring collection and can't wait for it to arrive in the post and write a review with my thoughts. Today's post is all about some of the nail colours that really get me excited for spring - I've used some of the photos in my 'archives' but I'll be using these beauties soon enough.

1. Essie Mint Candy Apple - a cult beauty classic. Nothing screams spring pastels more than gorgeous mint nails. 





2. This was my spin on the classic French manicure using Wah London I'm Real and Leighton Denny Coconutty.




3. OPI You're Such a Budapest is from the European collection last year and is so perfect for spring summer outfits. 




4. It's no surprise to see another OPI product in this list - I'm obsessed. This one's ElePhantastic Pink and I'm so glad I purchased this in Munich last year - the colour is versatile and long-lasting. 




5. The final product I'm going to write about is one I haven't bought yet but would love to try. It's Essie Bikini So Teeny and as soon as the weather warms up a little, I'm sure I'll be treating myself to this..




bikini so teeny - blues by essie




What are your favourite spring nail shades? Have you tried any I've mentioned?

xxx

Post a Comment