Fashion & Beauty Haul - Topshop, River Island, Dorothy Perkins

So it's time for another haul! I was lucky enough to be taken shopping in my home town when I was back for the weekend and I found some amazing things! 

As explained in my post 'Uni Bags - My High Street Picks' my satchel broke a few weeks ago and I've been in desperate need of a replacement. Cue this gorgeous River Island upgrade! The neutral colour scheme is very 'me' as it epitomizes ladylike chic. The size is perfect for uni and the cross body straps mean I won't get neck ache from all my books! It was fairly expensive at £45, I was fortunately shopping with my generous mother at the time, but a good uni bag is an investment for any uni student. It's also one of the most beautiful bags I've ever seen. Unfortunately I struggled to find it online, but check your local River Island to see it in its true glory.




The Blush Pink Embellished Jumper is from Dorothy Perkins and was £26. Again, I can't find it online, but I'll do some more research when I include it as part of an OOTD. The rose gold earrings are from Topshop and were such a bargain price I couldn't resist. Also, I bought my first Topshop Lipstick and the shade is Macaroon. Finally, I included this month's Cosmopolitan as Taylor Swift is the cover star in this issue! If you follow me on Twitter (https://twitter.com/modernaudreyh)you'll know that I recently got tickets to Taylor's World Tour next year. Beyond excited.




I hope you enjoyed this post and are having a lovely day. Please leave a comment if you liked any of the items included.

xxx

Post a Comment