Blogger Meetup and Lush Haul

Last Friday I was lucky enough to attend a blogger meetup hosted by the lovely Emily from Drained Beauty. It was held at one of the Lush stores near me and it was an amazing opportunity to see the new Christmas range, meet some local bloggers and learn more about the Lush message. I've always admired the values at Lush but I hadn't had the chance to try out too many of the products - I was like a child in a sweet shop! Everything at Lush smells divine and the staff were very helpful and knowledgeable about the product ingredients and skin care benefits.  






From the Christmas line, I loved the look of the 'Holly Golightly' Bubble Bar (surprise, surprise) and the 'Melting Snowman' bath bomb so I'll definitely be going back to Lush a little closer to Christmas to buy these - along with many other of their products! I had no idea that Lush stock everything from shampoo bars to toothpaste - it's incredible.


This is what I cam home with!




After the in-store demonstrations and bath-bomb making session, we had some shopping time where I bought the 'Snow Fairy' shower gel, the 'Joy to the World' gift set and a 10g pot of the 'Lush Charity Pot'. The 'Buche de Noel' face and body scrub and the 'Reindeer Rock' soap were kindly given as free samples and I can't wait to try them out! I made the 'Cinders' bath bomb myself which was a really fun experience.



This final photo is the gift bag given by The Blogger Programme which I was delighted to receive. I especially love the Crabtree & Evelyn Hand cream; it now lives in my uni bag! 


Are you a fan of Lush? Is there a product you'd like to try from their Christmas range? I'm planning on writing a Lush Wish List as a result from this event so keep an eye out on Twitter and Bloglovin!

xxx

Post a Comment