OOTN - Pastel Princess

Happy Friday everyone, it's nearly the weekend! Personally I've found this week quite stressful due to looming essay deadlines so this weekend will be used to catch up on sleep and relax. This beautiful pink jumper featured in my recent haul post which you can read here; I love the embellished detail and short sleeves. I wouldn't say pastels is a common trend for Autumn Winter as most high street shops in the UK are stocking dark, gothic colours or interesting textures such as velvet and sequins. On the other hand, I think pastels can be worn all year round and if I'd had time I would have painted my nails with Essie's 'Mint Candy Apple' to complete the look. I wore this outfit on a cinema date last night (to see Interstellar) and I think this jumper is the perfect way to add some glamour to an outfit without going over the top. I can't find the exact jumper online, however there is a similar version also from Dorothy Perkins here




Jumper - Dorothy Perkins (£26)
Jeans - Next
Clutch - New Look
Boots - Clarks

Please leave a comment if you like this look or have any suggestions for future posts

xxx

Post a Comment