Leighton Denny 9-Piece 'Inspired by Nature' Spring Collection

It's definitely been all about the nails for me this March and I'm in love with the new Leighton Denny 9 Piece nail collection for Spring 2015. It's sold on the QVC website here for £39.50. It includes three nail varnishes, a protective base coat, a glossy top coat, quick-dry nourishing nail drops, a hand cream, a nail colour removal kit and a buffer. As an added extra there's a beautiful floral makeup bag to store it all in. Here's a few photos and I'll include mini reviews below. 







  • The Undercover Base Coat protects the nail against unnecessary damage and discolouration from strong nail colours. I'd say it's very close to the quality of OPI Nail Envy at a fraction of the price!
  • 'Morning Dew' is a gorgeous spring green to quickly liven up any outfit. The lasting power is outstanding.
  • 'I Like Lilac' is an eye-catching purple shade which is similar to the OPI 'Don't be such a Budapest' shade I mentioned in my last post. Click here to read my Spring Nail Inspiration piece. 
  • 'Rosey Posey' is a muted vintage pink that's perfect for everyday wear.
  • The Crystal Finish Top Coat adds a beautiful gloss as a final touch. I've been impressed with it's resistance to chip. Well done Leighton!
  • The Fast-drying Miracle Drops speed the process up even more and has the added benefit of nourishing properties for the nail and cuticles.
  • The Best Defence Spring Floral Hand and Nail Cream is highly moisturizing and more lightweight than L'Occitane shea butter handcreams. The smell is floral but not too overpowering. 
  • Remove and Go Polish Remover Pot - I don't know how I've managed so long without own one of these genius inventions. No longer will I have chipped nails for days on end because removing it is so laborious. Big thumbs up from me!
  • The Floral Buffer is brilliant for treating ridged nails, and who doesn't love a floral pattern?
Have you ever tried a Leighton Denny product?

xxx

Post a Comment